Management & Producing
Mafê Toledo works with an open, supportive attitude; knowing how to easily identify, encourage and explore people’s individual strengths.
She offers a range of services including:
- Dance classes for children, adults and older people (contemporary dance, improvisation, ballet, Brazilian dances, release-based work, body awareness, posture improvement, flexibility, relaxation and breathing techniques).
- Choreography for contemporary dance works as well as films, adverts, promotions, carnivals and music videos.
- Movement direction for theatre and drama.
- Dramaturgic support in choreographic processes.
- Performance and collaboration in cross-disciplinary projects.